Manage Your Groups
To view and manage your account groups, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Look for a “Groups” or “Communities” option in the main menu or on your dashboard.
- Click on the option to access your account groups.
- From there, you can view and manage your groups, such as joining new groups or leaving existing ones.
- To create a new group, look for a “Create Group” or “Start a Community” option in the main menu or on your dashboard. Click on the option to access the group creation form. Follow the instructions on the form to create your group.
- To change your group settings, go to your account settings and look for a “Groups” or “Communities” option. From there, you can choose how you want to be notified about group activity and how you want to handle spam or unwanted group invitations.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article today. If you have more questions, be sure to check out our extensive knowledge base on all aspects of using our platform.
Sincerely, Victorious Christians