Have a Question?
Resetting a lost password
- Navigate to the Victorious Christian’s homepage and click on the “Sign In” button.
- On the sign in page, you will see a link that says “Forgot Password.” Click on this link.
- You will be taken to a page where you can enter the email address you used when you registered for your account.
- After you have entered your email address, click the “Send” button to request a password reset.
- Check your email for a message from Victorious Christian with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Click on the link in the email to be taken to a web page where you can reset your password.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click the “Reset Password” button to save your new password.
- Return to the Victorious Christian website and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Enter your email address and your new password to log back in to your account.
If you are unable to find the password reset email, check your spam or junk mail folder. If it is not there, try contacting Victorious Christian’s customer support for assistance.